Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Do you know what type of dogs these are?

Unknown dogs on deck.
I came across these dogs while staying in Salmon Arm this summer.  We attended a local flea market, which thankfully didn't sell fleas, and these two large beasts were resting themselves very comfortably on a nearby deck.  I especially liked the one that is resting its face on the ironwork of the enclosure.  They both seemed very passive, although I wouldn't have wanted to get on their wrong side.

 I went to a website that tells you the kind of dog something is when you paste its picture (go to https://www.bing.com/visualsearch/Microsoft/WhatDog).  It suggested these guys were aikidos, although I wasn't so sure.  With their large sizes, I thought maybe they were mastiffs, but some research rejected that notion.  However, if they are the result of the breeding between two separate breeds then all bets are off.  

Take a look at the whatdog website, its kind of neat.  Also, if you happen to know what these beasts are, let me know.

Thanks for reading.   www.ericspix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment